SHIPPING METHODS & CHARGES
Each order is made especially for you and will be shipped to the address you specified at the checkout process.
|Shipping Method||Shipping Time||Shipping Price||Carrier|
|Standard Shipping||2-3 Weeks||Free||DHL/USPS|
|International Standard Shipping||3-4 Weeks||Free||DHL|
- Each customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to international shipments. Talisa Jewelry has no control over these charges and is not responsible for any actions taken by customs or delivery services.
- We are not responsible for items held up in customs
in the rare event your order is lost in transit once shipped, we are not responsible, but will do what we can to help you locate it.
- Estimated shipping time frames does not account for delays caused by vendors or service and weather disruptions.
- The shipping time frames include production time.
- Shipping dates are based on business days and they do not include weekends and holidays.
It is the customer's responsibility to provide us with a correct and complete shipping address.
If your shipping address is different from your billing address, please specify this during checkout.
Tracking Your Shipment
When your order ships, you will receive a Shipping email to the email address you supplied.
The Shipping email will provide you with information about the order, shipping date and tracking number.
If you created an account with us, you will be able to get the tracking information by logging into your account and visiting the My Account section
If your order has not arrived within the estimated Shipping time, or you have additional questions regarding shipping, please contact our Customer Service
Telephone Number: (646) 846-1810